Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:‐
• The description of courses are as available in the AICET portal.
• Normally payment is required before filling the application form.
• All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The AICET reserves the right to change the fees as per the directions received.
• Your payment will normally reach the AICET account within two working days.
• AICET is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The AICET also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier for any reason.
• In no event will the AICET be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
• Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the AICET to refund the Fees (or part thereof).
• The total e‐payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction.
• The AICET shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
• The AICET is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (Billdesk through ICICI Bank).
• In the event that the Student does not receive confirmation within 7 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Student to check with the AICET that the payment has been accepted.
• The Student shall remain responsible for the Examination Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the AICET in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the AICET.
• The AICET ensures upto date information on AICET 2020 and reserves the right to update/ modify/ delete at any time.
• Please note that the AICET holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
• Further, AICET has every right to bring about legal action on students who misuse/ alter / reproduce the content/ information available on the website
2nd Floor, Bazzar Street,
Opp Anjaneya Temple,
+91 731 4855685(Hindi), +91 9319364363 (English & Kannad)